Lets Talk about Race Planning
Join us tonight, Sunday January 5 at 9:00 p.m. CST for a live tweet chat as we talk about race planning for the new year.
If you’re not intentional now about planning which races you want to train for and run, you could miss out on some great opportunities. In addition to getting the early bird rates, you’ll be able to set a bigger, longer term goals and be better prepared. Start now!
Tonight we’ll touch on several questions related to race calendar planning, and provide you an opportunity to learn from fellow Minnesota runners about some of the best races in the state.
- How do you go about planning your race calendar?
- When evaluating this past year, what worked and what didn’t?
- How are you going to train different this year?
- What are your favorite races (marathons, half marathons, 5k’s and 10k’s, etc.) in Minnesota?
- How many races do you have scheduled for this year?
- What race are you most looking forward to running?
- When: Sunday, January 5, 2013.
- Where: On twitter. Follow the hashtag “#mplsrunning”
- Who: Anyone who wants to talk about running
We hope to see you then!
We currently have 165 runners signed up for the January Miles Challenge.