Let’s Talk about Trail Running
Ben and I have done multiple trail runs and races, and are working on the Minneapolis Running Twin Cities Trail Map Project. If you haven’t seen it, check it out. It shows all the trails near the Twin Cities, and (eventually) an overview and rating of each one.
Tonight we’ll talk about;
- What do you like most about running trails (vs. roads)?
- On an average week how often do you run trails?
- What’s your favorite trail?
- What’s your favorite winter trail?
- What trail races do you have planned for 2014?
- What’s your favorite trail race?
As well as questions about getting started running trails.
If you’re new to trail running, or want to start, we can be a resource to you as you venture out into the wild wild world of trail running!
- When: Sunday, January 19, 2014, 9:00 p.m. CST.
- Where: On twitter (details here). Follow the hashtag “#mplsrunning”
- Who: Anyone who wants to talk about running
We hope to see you then!
We are up to 205 January Miles Challenge participants! We also have some great prizes donated from;
- Run n Fun
- Mill City Running
- Marathon Sports
- Bad Weather Brewing
- Kindly Coffee
- Seven Sundays Artisan Muesli
- Twin Cities in Motion
- Grandma’s Marathon