Let’s Talk About Injury Prevention
Join us tonight, Sunday January 12 at 9:00 p.m. CST for a live tweet chat as we talk about injury prevention tips with Dr Ty Crabtree.
Dr. Ty is a chiropractor at the Uptown Natural Care Center and specializes in the treatment of soft tissue injuries and is certified in both Graston Technique® and Active Release Technique®. He uses these techniques to aid in the correction of soft tissue dysfunction that accompanies chronic and acute pain and overuse injuries.
Questions from You!
- “How do I make my knees stop feeling like a rusty door hinge the next day?”
- “What kind of preventive “maintenance” could a chiropractor provide for a long distance runner? And why it would be important.”
- How to get rid of hip tendinitis
- Best methods for stretching and “treating a sore ankle due to running a long distance on the treadmill?”
- Prevention and care of plantar fascitis
- How to fix piriformis syndrome
Obviously he won’t be able to diagnose, treat or prevent everything in 140 characters, BUT he will provide some great tips and be able to provide resources. Also, by participating, you could win a free consult with him! Details to come during the chat.
- When: Sunday, January 12, 2014, 9:00 p.m. CST.
- Where: On twitter (details here). Follow the hashtag “#mplsrunning”
- Who: Anyone who wants to talk about running
We hope to see you then!
We are up to 198 January Miles Challenge participants. If you’d like to join, you have two more days!