5 reasons to attend Workout Wednesday for October 2, 2013 – 6 pm at Mill City Running
Join us for this week’s Wednesday Workout at Mill City Running. Here are a few reasons why you should join us.
- Rocket Carlson and Molly Vega will be there.
- My dog, Rocket, and Antonio’s dog, Molly, will be attending this week’s Workout Wednesday. They will be there to bark out encouragement and growl at perceived lack of effort. Let them be the inspiration for your perspiration!
- Pizza and Beer
- Rod Dixon, winner of the 1983 New York City Marathon, once said, “I just want to drink beer and train like an animal“. Under Armour will be there with beer and pizza as well as their new products. So top off the glycogen stores and a have a brew (or two) AFTER the workout.
- You can tune up for TC Marathon weekend.
- A short workout in the days preceding your upcoming race is very good to get your body ready for race weekend!
- Become the Ultimate Warrior
- Looking for a resumé builder? Then take it to another level and you might be this week’s ULTIMATE WARRIOR!
- We think you should be there
- Antonio and I talked about it. We think you should be there.
- Warrior 1 and those racing this weekend- 6-8 x 200 meters w/ 1 minute rest
- Warrior 2- 10-12 x 200 meters w/ 1 minute rest
- Warrior 3- 14-16 x 200 meters w/ 1 minute rest
See you Wednesday! (at 6pm at Mill City Running)